Live Presentations Schedule, Spring 2017
To book Becky, please contact her directly.
- 3/21/17 10:30 Granite State Humor, Brookdale/Sprucewood, Durham (for residents)
- 3/22/17 Residency for third and fourth grades at Pollard School, Plaistow.
- 3/29/17 7:30 Original Yankee Humor and N is for NH, Walker Lecture, Concord City Auditorium (rescheduled from 3/15 after plumbing failure.
- 4-1-17 Writers Day, Southern NH University, sponsored by NH Writers Project.
- 4-20-17 Storytelling Workshop for non-profit administrators, White River Junction, Vermont (private function)
- 4-21-17 7:00 Stories at Writers Night Open Mic with Adi Rule, Library, Effingham
- 4-22-17 7:00 Stories at Blazing Star Grange, Danbury
- 4-27-17 7:00 Crosscut: Logging, the Mills and Life on the Androscoggin, Pierce Manse, Concord, sponsored by the Pierce Brigade and NH HumanitiesSap
- 5-4-17 7:00 Moved and Seconded: Town Meeting in NH, Bedford Library, sponsored by NH Humanities
- 5-11-17 7:00 (after 6:00 pot luck) Moved and Seconded, Grantham Historical Society, Annual Meeting
- 5-15-17 6:30 Crosscut, Boscawen Public Library, sponsored by NH Humanities.
- 5-19-17 6:00-8:30 Storytelling and refreshments at Sap House Meadery, Center Ossipee.
- 5-20-17 7:00 Stories at Humor and Harmony with Cordwood Band, Masonic Hall, Northwood, to benefit Friends of the Chesley Library
- 5-21-17 2:00 -4:00 Stories, Littleton Opera House, Fundraiser for Respite and Respitality
- 5-24-17 6:00 Stories of Family Business, Manchester Country Club, Center for Family Business (private)