Live Presentations Schedule, August through December (so far)
To book Becky, please contact her directly.
- August 18, 6:30 That Reminds Me of a Story, Peterborough, Monadnock Quilters’ Guild, Divine Mercy Catholic Church. Sponsored by NH Humanities. This will be a fun one. Quilters rock! Open to the public and free.
- August 24, 7:00 That Reminds Me of a Story, Madison Library, 1895 Village Road, Sponsored by NH Humanities. Excited to go to beautiful Madison in August.
- September 9 — CELEBRATION of Joel Sherburne’s 60th year of working at Calef’s Country Store in Barrington. This is also the launch party for my new book Sixty Years of Cuttin’ the Cheese: Joel Sherburne and Calef’s Famous Country Store. Greg, the owner of Calef’s, promises a big PARTY complete with skillet tossing, mac and cheese, and ham. Check Calef’s website for details as they emerge.
- September 18 and 25, 10:45-12:15, Nashua Public Library, I’ll be leading discussions of two books by Jennifer Haigh, Heat and Light on the 18th and Baker Towers on the 25th for the book group which is open to all library patrons.
- September 24, telling stories in the chapel as part of the celebration of the inclusion of Somersworth City Cemetery on the national Registry. Details TBA.
- October 12, 2:00 pm, Crosscut: Logging, the Mills, and Life on the Androscoggin at the Veterans Home in Tilton.
- October 14, 7:00, That Reminds Me of a Story, Kinsman Valley Club, Easton. If you’ve never been to Easton, it’s about time you went!
- October 19, 5:00-8:00 pm, Concord Country Club, stories of my experiences as a family caregiver for Bowls of Care: An Evening for Family Caregivers. Jazz, dinner (donated by 17 local restaurants). This is a fundraising event for Merrimack County Meals on Wheels, the Senior Companion Program, and ServiceLink. Great cause! Sponsored by Merrimack County Community Action Program.
- November 2, Luncheon, stories for Andrus Awards. Derryfield Country Club.
- November 7, Barrington Historical Society, details TBD.
- November 15, Coalition of Caring Statewide Caregivers Conference, MC and workshop. Grappone Center, Concord. This is one of my favorite days of the year. Sign up for a full day of food, workshops, pampering (reiki, massage) and fun. See the Coalition of Caring website for details.
- December 2, stories at the Rosewood Inn, Bradford. Dinner and fun. See their website for details.